Top 10 funny messages for an answering machine message

Top 10 funny messages for an answering machine message



1. Hello, this is Frank's fridge. If you leave a message, I will attach it on my door with a magnet.

2. Hello, I am David's answering machine. And who are you?

3. Hello, this is Death speaking. If you leave your name and telephone number, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

4. Hi, I'm at home but unfortunately too drunk to find the telephone. Please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I'm capable of it.

5. Hello, this is Daniel's answering machine. Please leave a message between the beeps: Beep-beep. Nothing? OK, good bye.

6. Hello, this is Anna's answering machine. I'm always here for you and I love listening to you. Please leave a message after the beep.

7. No, please not the beep. Please, noooo.... Beep

8. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you. Please speak after the beep.

9. Hello, you are connected to the Vatican. All the confessionals are currently busy. Please explain your sins in full detail after the tone.

10. Hello? Hello? Yes, Aha... Well this is Tony's answering machine. Sorry he's not here. But you can leave him a message after the tone

Top 10 funny messages for an answering machine message Top 10 funny messages for an answering machine message Reviewed by Admin on 6:29 PM Rating: 5

No comments